Refunds are only considered for the following reasons:
- Duplicate transactions.
For a refund to be considered:
- Your package must have been delivered. A refund will not be considered at all if the delivery is still in transit.
- The delivery date did not occur more than 48 hours previous.
If the above requirements are met, you can request a refund by the following processes:
- Go to the contact us page.
- Send us a message and describe your primary reason for wanting a refund.
When we have reviewed your refund request, we will promptly contact you within 24 hours during normal business hours.
If you purchased a physical item and your return request is accepted, you must complete all of the following to qualify for a refund:
- Include your order number in the package.
- Ship your package to the address provided by the support member handling your case. If you send it to any other address including the address on the return label or refuse the package on delivery you will not qualify for a refund.
- Provide a tracking number to the support member handling your case.
- The package must arrive no later than 30 days after accepting the return.